|ویرایش: ویرایش سوم||تاریخ انتشار:December 24, 2007|
|تعداد صفحات:384||رتبه فروش در سایت آمازون:11,551,142# در دسته (See Top 100 in Books)|
|فرمت کتاب: pdf||#50143 در دسته Computer Science|
|کیفیت صفحات: اصلی||#7801 در دسته Electrical & Electronic Circuits|
خلاصه ای از کتاب:
The coverage of Electronics – Circuits and Systems has been carefully matched to the electronics units of the 2007 BTEC National Engineering and the latest AS and A Level specifications in Electronics from AQA, OCR and WJEC. However, rather than following the structure of a particular syllabus, the material is organised with a logical learning progression, making it ideal for a wide range of vocational, pre-degree and introductory undergraduate courses in electronics.
The text is presented in a proven and engaging way. ‘Self Test’ features, multiple-choice and end of chapter revision questions help students check their understanding. Activities are suitable for practicals, homework and other assignments. Key facts, formulae and definitions are highlighted to aid revision, and theory is backed up by numerous examples throughout the book. New in this edition are ‘On the Web’ features to help familiarise the student with the use of the Web as a source of technical information.
The third edition includes five new chapters on electrical and magnetic fields, diodes, oscillators, integrated circuits, and industrial process control systems, and several other chapters have been expanded to reflect the increasing importance of digital electronics and microcontroller systems.
A free companion website features:
- Animated diagrams showing electronic circuits in action
- Calculators for electronic formulae
- Interactive worksheets and multiple-choice tests with help prompts and answers
- Answers to the numeric end of chapter revision and to all multiple choice questions in the book
- Extra maths support
- PowerPoint presentation of a selection of illustrations from the textbook, for use in presentations and handouts
* Highly accessible and visual learning style which encourages independent and practical work
* Companion website with interactive learning material
* Fully up to date with the 2007 BTEC National and the latest A Level specifications