|نویسنده: Bonnie Baker||ISBN-10: 0750678194|
|ناشر: Newnes||ISBN-13: 978-0750678193|
|ویرایش: ویرایش اول||تاریخ انتشار: May 30, 2005|
|تعداد صفحات: 368||رتبه فروش در سایت آمازون: #319 در دسته ی Products|
|فرمت کتاب: PDF||#401 در دسته ی Digital Design|
|کیفیت صفحات: اصلی||#441 در دسته ی Design|
خلاصه ای از کتاب:
This book has been written to help digital engineers who need a few basic analog tools in their toolbox. For practicing digital engineers, students, educators and hands-on managers who are looking for the analog foundation they need to handle their daily engineering problems, this will serve as a valuable reference to the nuts-and-bolts of system analog design in a digital world.
This book is a hands-on designer’s guide to the most important topics in analog electronics – such as Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog conversion, operational amplifiers, filters, and integrating analog and digital systems. The presentation is tailored for engineers who are primarily experienced and/or educated in digital circuit design. This book will teach such readers how to “think analog” when it is the best solution to their problem. Special attention is also given to fundamental topics, such as noise and how to use analog test and measurement equipment, that are often ignored in other analog titles aimed at professional engineers.
ویژگی های کتاب:
* Extensive use of case-histories and real design examples.
* Offers digital designers the right analog “tool” for the job at hand.
* Conversational, annecdotal “tone” is very easily accessible by students and practitioners alike.
فهرست مطالب کتاب:
- The Basics Behind AnalogtoDigital Converters
- The Right ADC for the Right Application
- Do I Filter Now Later or Never?
- Finding the Perfect Op Amp for Your Perfect Circuit
- Putting the Amp Into a Linear System
- SPICE of Life
- Working the Analog Problem From the Digital Domain
- Systems Where Analog and Digital Work Together
- LayoutGrounding Precision High Speed and Digital
- The Trouble With Troubleshooting Your MixedSignal Designs Without the Right Tools
- Combining Digital and Analog in the Same Engineer and on the Same Board
- AnalogtoDigital Converter Specification Definitions and Formulas
- Reading FFTs
- Reading the FFT Plot
- Op Amp Specification Definitions and Formulas