|نویسنده: Trond Ytterdal, Yuhua Cheng, Tor A. Fjeldly||ISBN-10: 0471498696|
|ناشر: Wiley||ISBN-13: 978-0471498698|
|ویرایش: ویرایش اول||تاریخ انتشار: May 7, 2003|
|تعداد صفحات: 306||رتبه فروش در سایت آمازون: #480 در دسته ی Integrated|
|فرمت کتاب: pdf||#785 در دسته ی Semiconductors|
|کیفیت صفحات: اصلی||#1213 در دسته ی Design|
خلاصه ای از کتاب:
In order to keep up with global demand, microelectronics engineers are continually challenged to produce increasingly complex, high performance integrated circuits. The steady downscaling of MOSFET/CMOS technology has highlighted the need for a thorough understanding of the properties, potentials and limitations of the latest device models and technology. Presenting state-of-the-art MOSFET models, this book will prove a valuable reference and text for engineers striving to achieve first-time-right, reduced time-to-market silicon products.
- A complete survey of the CMOS device models used in modern analog and RF integrated circuit design.
- A thorough treatment of the device modeling challenges faced by designers today.
- An examination of the most commonly used MOSFET models, including BSIM4 and EKV.
- A discussion of the modeling of process variations and device mismatch effects, along with device model quality assurance.
- Two accompanying software packages, AIM-Spice and MOSCalc, available via the Internet.
Bridging the gap between modeling and analog circuit design Device Modeling for Analog & RF CMOS Circuit Design will appeal to practicing microelectronics engineers and senior and graduate level students following courses in analog integrated circuit design.