|نویسنده: Anna Hac||ISBN-10: 0470867361|
|ناشر: Wiley||ISBN-13: 978-0470867365|
|ویرایش: اول||تاریخ انتشار: Descember17,2003|
|تعداد صفحات: 408||رتبه فروش در سایت آمازون:#1039 دردستهMicrowaves Telecommunications|
|فرمت کتاب: pdf||#4508 دردستهComputer Networking (Books)|
|کیفیت صفحات:اورجینال||#4703 دردستهElectrical & Electronic Circuits|
خلاصه ای از کتاب:
Tremendous technological advances have been made in the development of low-cost sensor devices equipped with wireless network interfaces.
The area of wireless sensor networks is rapidly growing as new technologies emerge and new applications are developed.
This book introduces networked embedded systems, smart sensors, and wireless sensor networks, with a strong focus on architecture, applications, networks and distributed systems support for wireless sensor networks.
The issues and challenges for the development of wireless sensor networks not only encompass a broad spectrum of research topics but also give rise to the evolution of a new breed of multi-disciplinary wireless network applications.
Such sensor networks may be used for applications spanning several domains including military, medical, industrial, and home networks.
Wireless Sensor Network Designs:
- Covers the newest sensor technology, design issues, problems and solutions
- Explains a broad range of topics such as networked embedded systems, smart sensor networks, power-aware sensor networks, routing, clustering, security, operating systems, and networks support
- Includes a comprehensive bibliography
- Provides a descriptive tutorial suitable for graduate students and newcomers to this exciting field of telecoms
توضیحات پشت جلد کتاب:
Wireless Sensors are small, cheap, low maintenance and will revolutionize wireless communications.
’Wireless sensor networks’ is a rapidly growing discipline with new technologies emerging, new applications being developed and standards being finalized. Sensors and actuators allow for entirely new kinds of distributed embedded systems. Wireless nodes attached to circuits or appliances form a dynamic, multi-hop routing network that connects each node to more powerful networks and processing resources.
The applications are becoming an important part of everyday life as well as having a crucial role to play in industrial and military situations. In Wireless Sensor Network Designs Anna Hac explains everything you need to know about sensor technologies, design issues, protocols, and accepted solutions for wireless sensor network architectures.
Wireless Sensor Network Designs:
- Offers a practical applications-oriented approach to solving sensor network issues.
- Introduces the latest technology in wireless sensor networks, networked embedded systems and their applications.
- Describes how to design and build wireless sensor networks.
- Covers hardware/software co-design, power-efficiency, routing, clustering, security, operating systems, and network support.
- Reveals how wireless sensor networks are revolutionizing wireless communications.
- Contains suggestions for further reading throughout making it an ideal and comprehensive first reference on the topic.
Communication engineers, system designers, network managers and researchers will value this descriptive tutorial, as well as students in networking and telecommunications.