|نویسنده: Izzat Darwazeh و Luis Moura||ISBN-10: 0750659327|
|ناشر: Newnes||ISBN-13: 978-0750659321|
|ویرایش: ویرایش اول||تاریخ انتشار: May 18, 2005|
|تعداد صفحات: 376||رتبه فروش در سایت آمازون: #1120 در دسته Products|
|فرمت کتاب: PDF||#1377 در دسته Microelectronics|
|کیفیت صفحات: اصلی||#1612 در دسته Design|
خلاصه ای از کتاب:
Luis Moura and Izzat Darwazeh introduce linear circuit modelling and analysis applied to both electrical and electronic circuits, starting with DC and progressing up to RF, considering noise analysis along the way.
Avoiding the tendency of current textbooks to focus either on the basic electrical circuit analysis theory (DC and low frequency AC frequency range), on RF circuit analysis theory, or on noise analysis, the authors combine these subjects into the one volume to provide a comprehensive set of the main techniques for the analysis of electric circuits in these areas.
Taking the subject from a modelling angle, this text brings together the most common and traditional circuit analysis techniques (e.g. phasor analysis) with system and signal theory (e.g. the concept of system and transfer function), so students can apply the theory for analysis, as well as modelling of noise, in a broad range of electronic circuits.
A highly student-focused text, each chapter contains exercises, worked examples and end of chapter problems, with an additional glossary and bibliography for reference. A balance between concepts and applications is maintained throughout.
Luis Moura is a Lecturer in Electronics at the University of Algarve. Izzat Darwazeh is Senior Lecturer in Telecommunications at University College, London, previously at UMIST.
ویژگی های کتاب:
- An innovative approach fully integrates the topics of electrical and RF circuits, and noise analysis, with circuit modelling
- Highly student-focused, the text includes exercises and worked examples throughout, along with end of chapter problems to put theory into practice
سرفصل های کتاب:
- Elementary electrical circuit analysis
- Complex:numbers an introduction
- Frequency domain electrical signal and circuit analysis
- Natural and forced responses circuit analysis
- Electrical two-port network analysis
- Basic electronic amplifier building blocks
- RF circuit analysis techniques
- Noise in electronic circuits